England and Wales Cricket Board
The England and Wales Cricket Board is the governing body for all cricket in England and Wales. ECB provides support for the game far beyond the boundaries of just international and first class cricket
Lancashire Cricket Board
- Website: www.lancashirecricket.co.uk
- Twitter: @LancsCB
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/LancsCB
- Contact: Bobby Denning, Managing Director, email@example.com, 07764 922840
Women and Girls
- Jen Laycock, Women & Girls Development Officer firstname.lastname@example.org or 07713 287969
Clubs and Leagues
- Paul Bryson, Clubs & Leagues Manger email@example.com 077649 22839
- James Cutt, Clubs & Leagues Officer firstname.lastname@example.org, 07595 520536
- Rudra Singh, Education Manager email@example.com 07764 922841
Dave Reddy, Education Officer firstname.lastname@example.org 07595 520319
- Shaun Anders, Coach Education Officer email@example.com 07795 546647
- Rob Tipping, Disability Cricket Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07894 584563
The Lancashire Cricket Board (National Governing Body for cricket in Lancashire) want to promote the game of cricket at all levels through partnership of the Professional and Recreational Cricketing bodies and all other appropriate agencies within Lancashire.
Last Man Stands
Last Man Stands (LMS) is a global amateur 8 a side Twenty 20 cricket game played over approximately 2h & 15min. There are currently over 1000 teams playing LMS cricket and over 20,000 players registered in 30 cities in five countries around the world (South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, UAE and England).
Club Support - Helping to create a sustainable future for your club
A new self-help resource for Clubs bringing together all online support areas to one place. The resource is the first phase of the delivery of the ECB National Club Strategy which aims to create a 'Sustainable' future for Cricket.
Find out more at http://www.ecb.co.uk/be-involved