Table Tennis England
- Website: www.tabletennisengland.co.uk
- Twitter: @TableTennisEngN
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/tabletennisenglandnorth
- Contact: Martin Ireland, Area Development Lead, North 07971 186405 email@example.com
Table Tennis England aim to provide an environment that promotes and supports active, lifelong participation in table tennis at all levels whilst striving to identify and develop Commonwealth, European, World and Olympic/Paralympic champions.
Loop at Work
Introducing table tennis into your workplace is a great way to improve health and wellbeing amongst staff. It is proven to increase social interaction and cross-departmental relationships (for the benefits of both work and pleasure) and table tennis has a great knack for involving and engaging people who are normally happier to reside inside their shells or shy away from sport or physical activity.
We’ve teamed up with Sport England and equipment suppliers to offer superb 'Beat the Boss' packages which include tables, bats, balls, trophies and everything else that you’ll need to get your colleagues around the table. What’s more, you can save as much as 55% on normal retail prices! It’s all part of our campaign to get more people playing table tennis regularly. We love our sport and we’re sure you will too!
Loop in the Clubhouse
Introducing table tennis into your clubhouse is a great way for you to build your sports club's community, attract new people, give your members added value for their affiliation and increase the amount of time they spend with you.
Most people have played and enjoyed table tennis at some point - and recent research shows those who are active in another sport absolutely love the game and want more opportunities to play. So, we've teamed up with Sport England and equipment suppliers to offer superb 'Game On' packages which allow you to save up to 55% on equipment retail prices! It's all part of our campaign to get more people playing table tennis regularly!
Loop on Campus
Loop on Campus brings Universities a new flexible, social table tennis offer which invites students to GET THEIR PING ON in student Union Bars, Halls of Residence and other in and outdoor social spaces.
The offer includes:
- The optional bespoke EQUIPMENT PACKAGE including the choice of low cost but high quality in and outdoor tables, 3/4 sized tables, table toppoers and instant kits, 10x all-weather bats and 72x balls.
- A customisable PROMO PACK including posters and fliers, 10x GET YOUR PING ON t-shirts, novelty promotional and prize items and, information on how best to promote Loop On Campus activities.
- PING PONG PIONEER ONLINE TRAINING AND RESOURCES for any number of students, identified / selected by the university.
It's easy to choose the right the tables for your GET YOUR PING ON package. Scroll left or right to pick from the indoor and outdoor tables below, or go for a flexible option. Click on each picture to view a description. Once you’ve made your choice either download an order form or you can register your interest at the bottom of the page – and we’ll take it from there!
Find out more about all the LOOP packages at http://tabletennisengland.co.uk/loop/