- Website: www.volleyballengland.org
- Twitter: @VballEngland
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/VolleyballEngland
- Contact: Rob Payne, Young People Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or Sam Harding, Adult Participation Officer on email@example.com
The Lancashire Volleyball Association
- Website: https://sites.google.com/site/lancashirevolleyball/
- Contact: Christine Cox - firstname.lastname@example.org 01772726199
The Preston & District Volleyball League
- Website: https://sites.google.com/site/volleyballpreston/
- Contact: Christine Cox - email@example.com 01772726199
Volleyball England is the recognised National Governing Body for Volleyball, Beach Volleyball and Sitting Volleyball in England. Volleyball England is responsible for the development, promotion and delivery of Volleyball across England.
Volleyball England is working hard to modernise the image of the game and has set itself some ambitious targets for the expansion of its membership. This includes an increase in affiliated Clubs, of qualified, registered and active Coaches and Referees, of Volunteers and of players of all standards and ages irrespective of gender and background.
4play4 is your chance to try one of the best sports around - volleyball! Whether you've never played before and want to give it a go or you haven't played since you were at school - or on holiday - 4play4 gives you an easy to pick up fun format to come and try!
4play4 sessions will be running all year round across England at numerous events, Volleyball Clubs and Universities.
Come on your own, or bring 3 friends to make a team and we'll get you involved in a game... just enter your post code into the session finder on the Go Spike website and see what is going on in your area.
4play4 is a format that makes sure everyone is involved all of the time and can be played in any volleyball discipline (beach, indoor, sitting) and on virtually any surface from a sportshall to the beach and even in the swimming pool.